Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Over-Thinking is a problem

Everything was great until I started thinking.

UGGGGGH I'm just not happy.

There's this guy I've liked for about a year. And I work with him. (yeah yeah I know). He's about 6 years older then me, but it really doesn't feel like that big of a deal. And for most of the time I have known him, he has had a girlfriend. He recently broke up with her and now we're sort of going out.

And I was very very happy.

Until my mom started talking.

She said stuff about how he just broke up with his girlfriend, and therefore I should be careful.

UGH

damn!!

And now I'm just over thinking it. And it's just going on and on. It's just not good.

I wish I could stop thinking. It would be so much better if my brain would just stop and let me be happy for once. Damnit.

Why can't I ever let myself just be happy without finding some reason that I can't???

No comments: