Sunday, November 30, 2008

I miss that good ol 90s teen bop music

You know, that stuff like old school Britney Spears, the Backstreet boys, N*Sync, and Mandy Moore. The stuff I grew up on. Damn that shit was good. Which is why yesterday I managed to download some old Britney Spears, a little Backstreet Boys, and I got some Bowling For Soup too. Oh and Busted. And 3 Doors Down. Of course, this led to a small download chain where I moved from Backstreet and Britney to Brand New and Bayside because Travis wanted me to listen to them, and then somehow I wanted to listen to Aiden, then Muse, then Linkin Park, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Jimmy Eat World, Hilary Duff, and the Pussycat Dolls. Because somehow those are all linked somehow in my very strange mind. Anyways, I should actually start working on my essay again.

No comments: