Saturday, November 29, 2008

Today has been a great day. First, I started on my English essay, got a few quotes and my points all organized, ready to start, and then I couldn’t think of anything. So I decided I would start organizing my film notes for the exam coming up so I started that, and of course all my notes are on my laptop. Which crashed about 3 times today. Which was awesome. So I almost lost all my notes for all my classes and all my work. I managed to save them onto a USB before losing them all so now I’m on my desktop, which is really slow and the MSN tends to fuck up often which is annoying as fuck. And since I moved up here and took a break for food the will to do any form of work has vanished. I should probably just somehow force myself to work but I don’t know how well that will work out for me…

THat chicken was really nasty….And now I don’t feel so great. Gotta love today.

No comments: