Friday, February 6, 2009

Food = Good

Just ate. Made some fajitas. Oh it was sooo good. A great break from work. i now have a thesis, and I am just typing out the quotes and citations so that I can just write and copy and paste everything. I'm also texting Arijana (oh man I miss her!!) and Travis, who I was talking to on msn but then he went to poker night. I was invited but I decided not to go so I can do this essay, since I work the next three days so I don't exactly have that much time to work on it.

Music

Highway to Hell - AC/DC
You Lay A Whole Lot Of Love On Me - Shania Twain
Tonight - Jonas Brothers
Any Man Of Mine - Shaina Twain
House of Ill Trepideation - Jakalope
The Arms of Sorrow - Killswitch Engage
The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
Put Yourself In My Place - Kylie Minogue
This is the Countdown - Mae

No comments: