Friday, February 6, 2009

Gah Essays

I hate essays!
I've got everything printed, and I have found quite a bit using the lovely search function on the pdf files. And then i ran out of one I could search though. So now I actually have to read. Which sucks. grr.

Songs.

7 Things - Dave Days
Lips Like Morphine - Kill Hannah
Bella's Lullaby - Carter Burwell
Yesterday's Feelings - The Used
Hey Jude - Joe Anderson (Across the Universe Soundtrack)
Get Out of This Alive - Default
Super Trouper - Abba
Thank You For The Venom - My Chemical Romance
When He Leaves You - Shania Twain
The WTO Kills Farmers - Anti-Flag
I Am The Walrus - Bono (Across The Universe Soundtrack)
Comin' Home - City and Colour
Hiding From The Sun - Default
Tell Me Why - Taylor Swift
The End. - My Chemical Romance
Kids of the Future - Jonas Brothers
One Trillion Dollars - Anti-Flag
Happiness is a Warm Gun - Joe Anderson (Across the Universe Soundtrack)
7 Deadly Sins - Our Innocence Lost (AHHHHHHHHHHH Love.)

Yes, I do love Our Innocence Lost...very much so lol. yayy

No comments: