Sunday, June 15, 2008

I have chocolate, I have chocolate, yes I do!

Wheeeeee chocolate rush... Well, it's more of a Charmed and Chocolate rush. lol not a good combination at 9 in the afternoon.. when your eyes are the size of the moon... la la la.... Woot. Ha ha. I'm going crazy. This is fun. I have a feeling I'm going to be up for a while. So... More Charmed! More Chocolate! And maybe more blogs that make no sense! Wooottttt Yup.

Ha ha I'm so crazy. I should stop eating the chocolate but it's just so damn good... Damn you chocolate! You are my heroine! Addicting... Ha. Yum. I think I'll stop going on and on about chocolate.

Wait!

Nougat!

lol

Does anyone know what that is? I remember Kyle and I looking it up on Google, and it took us soo long to find it, and we found it, and there were a bunch of different kinds, but now I forget what it was. So, if anyone knows, could you please tell me? That would be awesome. Thanks. Oh and what has nougat in it anyway?

No comments: