Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ow. I bit off my nail. Not on purpose of course, but still, ow. And I really don't want to work tonight. Our general manager is coming back after a two week vacation and I have a feeling he won't be very happy. But Adam is working tonight so it shouldn't be too bad. Adam is fun to work with, what with his complete random-ness.

And of course I am back to Charmed. Woot. Season 4. This is where Paige comes in. I like her much better than Prue. But I'm pretty sure I said that already. Hee hee.

So anyway, onto what I've been doing the past few days since I haven't really blogged in a while. Not since last Sunday. So let's see...

Monday: I stayed home and did nothing. Well, actually I watched Charmed. Of course. That's what I always do pretty much. And I think when I am done Charmed, I'll watch Supernatuaral, and then... I don't know! lol. What else did I do Monday? I think that was all actually. Yup. Moving on...

Tuesday: My Philosophy exam. I got to school and went into the chapel with everyone and tried to study. that honestly didn't work too well. We started quoting Mean Girls. It was fun. Then we had the exam. It was pretty easy actually. The essay question was whether ww choose the blue pill or the red pill from the matrix. I finished it in 45 minutes. And then I went home and had to go to work. So it was a pretty boring day actually.

Wednesday: I went to Kyle's and we watched Mean Girls and hung out. Allie, Laura, Cass, and Amanda were there as well. It was fun but I had to leave early for work. And the pretty much sucked.

Thursday: I did nothing but worked again. I sat at home and chilled until I had to get to work. A boring day.

Friday: I had my Data exam in the morning. I pretty much bombed it. I started making up numbers and I doodled a bunny. Our teacher sucked. He didn't teach us anything. I had no idea what I was doing. Afterward, I got my makeup from Bree and went home. Didn't do much afterward.

Saturday: Chilled than went out for dinner with my dad and John because it was his birthday so we went to the Keg. I had a regular steak and it really wasn't very good. But the potato with bacon was good. So was the dessert. I had a brownie sundae. It was delicious.

Sunday: Didn't do much on Sunday. Not that I remember so it must not have been anything important.

Monday: That was yesterday. I figured out how to log in to Carleton so I could register for my courses. I can't actually select them until tomorrow but at least I know where to go now! I also went shopping downtown. I got a purple American Apparel sweater and my metallic red jacket, also from there. I got a dress from Trivium and sun glasses. And a CD. It was a productive day.

And then today, I got up and I showered and now I am watching Charmed. Then I have to work. but that's okay because the next time I work isn't until Saturday. I'll be complaining about that later, but for now I'm okay because I have the next few days off. Tomorrow is my graduation, so I'll be a little busy. I probably won't write much tomorrow until it's all over.

And now supper is almost ready so I have to get ready for work. Grumble grumble. I'll write more later. Maybe when I get home if I'm not crazy stressed. Love ya!

No comments: