Saturday, June 14, 2008

Numero Uno

Welcome to the crazy ramblings of, well, me! Woot, it’s me. I don’t know. Whee!

Yeah, random. But that’s what I’m best at. Gah my elbow is so itchy. And I’ve applied that anti-itch cream on it every few minutes, and it’s still not working. I got a bug bite from walking in the forest. Ah, the forest. Tis lovely. I always walk the path from the entrance near the school, then when I reach the bridge I walk off the bath and across a little river type thing that’s probably more like a stream, and then walk over some logs before reaching a clearing.

Voila! C’est ca!

Isn’t it lovely? Yes, I think so. It’s nice to just walk there and sit and think. But there were bugs and one bit my elbow, and now I’m sorta addicted to the anti-itch cream, but it doesn’t really help much but whatever.

I’m watching Charmed. I’m currently on episode 5. As in, in total. Season 1. Episode 5. The one where Pure is haunted in her dreams by the crazy dream man. He is slightly creepy, not gunna lie.

Just so you know, I have no idea why I’m writing this, I just kinda felt like it. I just kinda want to write down all my random and crazy thoughts.

Like, earlier today, I kept thinking that I wanted cheesecake. But I don’t really like cheesecake, so I thought that was kinda random. I still haven’t had any. Not cool, considering there is one in the fridge which is very cool. Lol at the double meaning there… Ha. Silly me. But anyway, yeah, I kept going, I WANT CHEESECAKE but then I was too lazy to actually get up and go downstairs to get it. I’m such a lazy bum.

I was also thinking about someone…. And when I went to Wal-Mart, I kept looking for him, but he wasn’t there. I’m gunna give him a name, not his real name, just something else so that, it’s like, anonymous and shiz. Let me think… Maybe… I think Alex would work well. Yes, let us call him Alex.

Yeah, I look for him everywhere pretty much. I’ve liked him since last year. Unfortunately, he used to date on of my friends, and last year, when I said that I thought he was cute, she kinda started telling me why I shouldn’t like him. Stuff like he does drugs, and just wants to sleep around, but, honestly, I really don’t care. It kinda makes him more, I dunno, awesome? I guess I like the bad boy type. As much as I say that I don’t like when people do drugs or smoke, but with him, it’s different. Like it makes him who he is. He doesn’t do the drugs anymore, but he still smokes. But he doesn’t smell like he does. I only know this because he was talking the girl I was talking about before (They’re still friends), and I was standing pretty close to him and he didn’t smell like smoke at all. So yup.

But there is one last problem. There is a very high chance that I won’t ever see him again. That makes me sad. See, he goes to my school, but he’s a year younger. I rarely saw him outside of school, hell I rarely saw him in school. Now that I’m pretty much done school, and will only be going back to do my two exams, then I’m more than likely never going to see him again. It’s basically really sad because I really liked him. Fuck my life.

I think that’s all I’m going to say for today, but I may write more tomorrow. Not entirely sure yet, but I’ll try!

No comments: