Sunday, June 15, 2008

Je Pense le chocolate

Yes, that's right, I'm thinking about chocolate. Why? Because I want some and there is none in the house. Which basically sucks. I want chocolate. I could, of course, get up and go to the Quickie and get some, but I'm way to lazy to get up.

Besides, I'm watching Charmed. Again. I love that show. I've decided that this summer, I'm going to watch every single episode. I don't know how I'm going to watch season three because I kinda don't have it. Maybe I'll be able to find them on Veoh. I would say YouTube but that never helps really. But yes, I will be watching every episode. I'm currently on episode 12 out of I don't know how many. But it probably won't take long until I'm done, because I've really got nothing else to do. And I kept typing a w instead of an e right there. that would make else into... wlsw... Which doesn't make any sense... But yeah whatever.

lol Jen just signed into MSN. I just remembered something I was talking to Laura about before. Jen broke up with her boyfriend Cooper (Who looked insanely creepy. Sorry Jen, but he did!). And then we were discussing Jen and Kyle's relationship, and the thing is, Jen kinda treats Kyle like crap, and all this bad stuff happened, and yet Kyle still talks to her. So does Amanda. And they tell her more than they tell us. Which is kinda sucky because we thought they would maybe tell us, the people who don't treat them like crap, those things. But whatever. Laura and I said it was like an abusive relationship. Kyle is the innocent defenseless girl with too much love to give, while Jen is the power hungry abusive man. We thought that was kind of funny. Th emental images are just too much.

So I think summer is going to be long and boring. But I really don't want to start univerity. I'm slightly scared about that. And I have no idea how to register for my courses. Do I have to get my student ID card beforehand or can I register without it? I have no idea. Ah I'm kinda scared about that. I think I need to talk to my parents and go over everything I got in my package, so maybe I'll do that today. Or maybe I'll do that like now. I think I will. Then I might be back to write more because it's fun writing down all my thoughts, even if no one reads them. :D Love.

No comments: