Monday, June 30, 2008

Arijana: You be trippin'

Sam: You be Crazy

Arijana: Excuuuuuse me?

Sam: Damn straight

Arijana: I'm not sure I follow.

Sam: Maybe you should try harder

Arijana: Ouch. Uncalled for.

Sam: Squirrel.

Arijana: You wiiish.

Sam: No, YOU wish

Arijana: You tell lies.

Sam: Your face tells lies

Arijana: We're overrrrrrrr!

Sam: We never started!!

Arijana: then you won't be offended if we... never.... talk..... again....

Sam: What makes you think we're talking now?

Arijana: everything.

Sam: Everything? Or nothing?

Arijana: both, of course

Sam: of course or OFF course?

Arijana: everything in between.

Sam: In between where?

Arijana: Here and your imagination

Sam: You can see my imagination?

Arijana: No. but I imagine myself leaving facebook.

Sam: Fine, take your banana!

Arijana: I Will, you tool box!


There is another lovely conversation between me and Arijana. We have weird conversations. Yeah, I haven't blogged in a while mostly because I haven't done much. Though on Sunday I did go see Wall.E. Which was really funny and awesome. There were these two cute emoish guys who we walked past on our way to our seats, and then once we sat down, they totally moved in front of us. Basically awesome because yeah they were really cute. :D

So I haven't much the past few days. I worked, saw a movie, then stayed home and watched Charmed. That's about it. Oh I also watched Cheaper by the Dozen 2. Tyler Lautiner is so cut. I can't wait to see him in Twilight. I basically want to give him a really big hug. He's so adorable!

No comments: