Saturday, June 28, 2008

lol oh God

Lindsay: Oh my....this has gotten A little out of hand don't you think? haha
271 *ninja*

Sam: Only a LITTLE out of hand??? Where have you been??
272

Lindsay: HAHAHAHAHA! ok ok ALOT out of hand....Actually I don't think it was ever in hand haha
273

Sam: I don't think there ever was a hand in general...
274

Lindsay: ....Good point lol
275

Sam: I thought so
276

Lindsay: Yes....indeed. :D
277

Sam: Yes........
278

Lindsay: ahhaha oh boy here it goes again *shifty eyes*
279

Sam: It's just going to go on and on and on and on and on and on and I'll stop now...
280

Lindsay: Hahaha....man Jen's going to be getting alot of e-mails because of this lol
281

Sam: We should just keep spamming it... Tis fun... :D

282

We're close to 300... we should just keep going and get to 300 tonight

Lindsay: Lol Yes I agree! To 300! haha
283

Sam: And then, once we get there, we should just not comment for like a month just to be random
284

Lindsay: HAha! That might be hard to do...not commenting for a month.....but I like the idea lol
285

Sam: Well, maybe not a month but you get the idea... And if someone else comments on here, we should ignore them for a while.. that would be.. I actually don't know
286

Lindsay: Hmmm...Interesting I'll think about it haha
287

Sam: Well, think long and hard over it... but not too hard. Your brain might implode.
288

Lindsay: Lol yeah...that’s almost happened before O_o not fun j/k
289

Sam: lol I witnessed it happening to a duck. he was thinking about bread and then this black hole suddenly showed up, swallowed him, and disappeared... It was crazy!
290

Lindsay: HOLY CRAP! Poor ducky... :(...he never stood a chance Bread is a huge time consuming topic lol
291

Sam: That it is! It makes black holes...
292

Lindsay: Oh my....that’s the last time I think about bread the same way again
293

Sam: Be careful when you eat it. Don't start to think about it. It could kill you! :O
294

Lindsay: *gonk!* ok....think happy thoughts....not bread but :O Chocolate! Mmmm.....Ok I think I'll survive lol
295

Sam: Yes, chocolate is good!! Yummy
296

Lindsay: Yes it really is :D *eats a Hershey kiss*
297

Sam: I'm eating those too!!!
298

Lindsay: LOL! Awesome! Aren’t they good! haha
299 :O!!!!!!!!

Sam: They are awesome. And now that we have hit the amazingness that is 300, I shall go to sleep because I'm tired and I have to work tomorrow! Bye! <3!
300
300
300
300 (I'm tempted to write 300 out 300 times..)

Lindsay: LOL! Alrighty Later Sam have a good night! <3
THIS IS SPARTA!!! PLUS ONE! hahaha!
301

*The next day*

Jen: Facking Jebus guys. I got 44 updates T_T
lol. -.-'
302 lol. (What have I done T_T)

Sam: Ha ha Jen! We did that on purpose. It was fun :D
303

Lindsay: Lol! Yes it was fun :P Sorry Jen....:D
304

Sam: We love you so much that we sent you many many emails!! :D
305

Lindsay: Yes....*Shifty eyes*.....that’s it haha
306

Sam: lol Lindsay had other plans
307

Lindsay: What!...no no I don't....haha :P
308

Sam: You know you did
309

Lindsay: HAha....maybe *ninja*
310

Jen: =_=



We started this conversation on a picture on facebook, where everyone comments, and then we started counting the number of posts we had, hence the numbers. I'll probably post more random pieces that I find later. But I was reading through and found this part. The duck was the part that made me laugh. Who knew I could be so funny?

I'll find more later, but I have to get ready for work now so bye!!!

No comments: