Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Laura:
your on!!
Sam:
I'm on what?
Sam:
OH!
Sam:
yeah
Sam:
lol
Sam:
slowness...

That was a long time ago. And I'm really slow lol. I think I'll just start off every bloig with random quotes from friends. It's fun.

So today has also been very boring. Just like yesterday and the day before that etc. But I did talk to Laura. And Lauren. (Good luck tomorrow btw!) I helped Laura with maybe picking out her elective and I sent Lauren a video from Ireland. And I watched Charmed. Of course. I'm almost done season 5. Then only 3 more seasons to watch then I'll watch Supernatural, then Red vs. blue, and then Heroes. That's basically my whole summer. And I honestly have not much more to say. See you later. Or talk.. or type to you later and then you will read it and yeah. bye!!

No comments: