Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ah, my timetable is finally done for next year! I finally found an elective that actually fits in my timetable. And that would be latin. Yes, I am going to TRY and learn latin. I have feeling it may not go so well, but I will try! You never know, I might be good at it!! Probably not, but it sounds like it could be fun to learn... I guess. I don't know. But I'll try it.

So today was pretty boring. I went to work, untangled a massive amount of cables which were very dirty and turned my hands black. Lovely. I helped Batman find some sticky stuff. I also found out Adam is leaving at the end of August. That kinda sucks 'cause he's cool.

After work, I went to Sbucks with Cass. That was fun. I missed talking to her. In person, cause we text often. And once she's downloaded and burned Camp Rock to a DVD we're gunna watch it. That shall be fun. Mostly because I'm pretty much in love with that movie. Like, crazy. I want to watch it now... Hmmm.

And the rest of the day involves me doing basically nothing. Just chilling. Tomorrow I shall sleep in, and find something interstiong to do! Yay! Maybe Laura's not doing anything and we can hang or something.. I shall ask her... :D Love yas!



Ps: Who reads this? I know Laura does cause she comments an it (Love you!) But if anyone else does I want to know! You don't have to tell me, but it would be cool to know! Maybe I'll write shit about you.. Not, like, bad stuff, but like good stuff. And yeah.. Let me know! :D

No comments: