Friday, July 4, 2008

I just had to post this. Explanation at the bottom.



Sam



INSANE!!!!!!!



Sam



GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



Laura



HEY! You actually came on!



Laura



What’s insane?



Sam



MEEEEEEEEEEEE



Laura



:|



Sam



I NEED THE NEXT ONE!!!!!!! AND IT'S NOT COMING OUT UNTIL FALL 2008!! *sniff



Laura



Awww!



Sam



Damn good books



Sam



As I hug it



Laura



Awww



Sam



Screw vampires, I suddenly want the werewolf... Damn werewolf



Laura



:|



Sam



Yeahhhh... read book now.... DOOO ITTTT



Sam



Lol you don’t have to if you don't want to



Laura



Is that a threat?



Sam



I'm kinda hyped up about it



Laura



I can tell!



Laura



That’s okay, that’s me and hairspray :D



Sam



Woohoo1 <-- That's me right now... Only with screaming



Sam



And a lot faster



Sam



Woot hairspray



Sam



When are you home?



Laura



Thursday



Sam



What time



Laura



No idea, all depends on when we leave



Laura



You wanna see it on Thursday?



Laura



Thursday*



Sam



I wanna see it as soon as you get home basically



Laura



Really?



Laura



:D



Laura



Yesss



Sam






Sam



Sweet



Laura



Bahahahaha



Laura



Omg I want no one to be in the theatre so I can sing!



Sam



Lol sing anyway



Laura



Lmao



Laura



I think I will!



Sam



You better



Laura



Ahahaha



Sam



Lol i like the guitar



Laura



Me too :)



Sam



:D



Sam






Sam



OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO



Laura



??



Sam



... I have a bug bite on my leg... :(



Sam



Lol hyperness



Laura



You scared me!! I thought you weren't going to be able to see hairspray :|



Sam



Nope I'm good



Laura



:D:D:D:D:D



Sam



I wanna run around screaming right now..... In the very dark and scary park! GAHHHHHHHHHHHH



Sam



I WANNA JUMP OFF THE ROOF! THAT WOULD BE FUN!



Laura



:|



Sam



HOLY CRAP I NEED TO CALM DOWN!



Sam



GODDAMN IT



Laura



Lol



Laura



Don't worry, i know how you feel!



Sam



EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo1



Laura



lol



Laura



hey how was the test?



Sam



SQUEEEEEEEEEEE



Sam



Yeah I can drive on my own now



Laura



YAYAYAYAYAY



Laura



congrats!



Sam



So I'll be driving us to the movie



Laura



:D:D:D:D:D:D:D



Sam






Sam



I smile bigger than you



Sam



:D



Laura



I know :(



Sam



awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww



Laura



ZAC is on Jay Leno tonight



Laura



yessssssss



Laura



:D



Sam



lol... I just ran downstairs and jumped on the couch... I'm insane



Laura



:|



Laura



Insane for Zac? yeah I know



Sam



not Zac sorry but WHEEEEEEEEEE



Laura



aww i tried



Sam



lol sorry



Laura



It's okay :D



Sam



My hands are shaking that’s how hyper I am



Laura



hahaha



Sam



I NEED TO CALM DOWN Gah



Laura



just think of Zac, he is the most unexciting thing since... evanescence



Laura



exciting*



Sam



It's so not working... But don't worry, I won't talk about how totally hyper I am anymore



Sam



I will be calm when talking now



Laura



oops! stupid internet



Laura



internet*



Sam



aww



Laura



so did the Zac/evanescence thing work?



Sam



not at all



Laura



damn



Laura



well it is OK to be excited!



Sam



Except for you suddenly shake violently, and start failing your arms around like mad... Because you're slowly going crazy



Sam



I can hear voices



Sam



WHEE



Laura



been there, done that



Laura



:)



Sam



I need to doooo something!



Sam



something that involves all my concentration



Laura



okay, too bad I’m not home, we could have run around



Sam



That would be nice but you're not here.... And I can’t think of anything



Laura



aww i am sorry I can't help you



Sam



S'ok



Sam



I'm gonna go to bed soon anyway 'cause I had to get up early today (Well, early for me)



Laura



aww



Sam



My hyperness is making me very tired too



Laura



So you are going now?



Sam



not yet



Laura



Okay!



Sam



But maybe I'm hyper because I'm tired.....



Sam



Or I'm just insane



Laura



well brb lol



Sam



okie dokie!



Sam



lol "I like him. He says okie dokie!"



Sam



"Looks like Mr. Okie Dokie is... Okie Dokie"



Sam



woohoo1



Sam



Aww... poor sue



Sam



...I forget who sue is...



Sam



But whatever...



Sam



Jacob all the way



Sam



woot



Sam



Jasper is prettttyyyyyyyyyy



Sam



OOO Quil



Sam



he's cool too



Sam



Motorbikes! Sweet



Sam



We're not here to pay a compliment, Or sing about the government, Oxycodone genocide, Adolescent suicide, I'll give you my sincerity, Don't give a fuck about a Kennedy, Here's what I've got to say.



Sam



SHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



Sam



INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FUNNNNNNNNNN



Sam



I like screaming



Sam



COME BACK LAURA!



Sam



I'M GOING EVEN MORE CRAZY THEN BEFORE!



Sam



WEEEEEEEE



Sam



I am totally sorry if you come back and are like wtf??????????



Sam



I have massive ADD right now lol



Sam



OMG BOXES



Sam



ZOMBIESS!! THEY'RE OUTSIDE MY ROOM!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!



Sam



I wish they were vampires...



Sam



damn



Sam



lol my conversation with myself is funny



Sam



I'm a silly person



Sam



(spaz)



Sam



YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY



Laura



Who is jacob?



Laura



And quil?



Sam



They're form twilight! And they're pretty awesome I must say... Though you don't really know them until the second book... And they're even cooler in the third



Sam



yeah sorry about my long conversation with myself



Laura



:S



Laura



it's okay!



Sam



ALRIGHT!



Laura



:)



Laura



we are all a little crazy



Sam



He's got a teddy bear



Sam



lol



Sam



so cute



Laura



awww that’s so cute!



Sam



lol hat



Laura



Lol!



Sam



I forget where I found these but I have so many



Laura



they are so cute



Sam



I KNOW!! lol they are so awesome



Laura



lol



Sam



<--- That's you



Laura



Hahaha yes! Clearly listening to hairspray :D



Sam



of course!



Laura



I’m like...past addiction



Laura



Is that possible?



Sam



Yes... Because that's me with twilight



Laura



sweet



Sam



It’s like heroine isn’t it?



Sam



Drives you crazy



Laura



Yes!!



Sam



INSANTIY



Laura



Totally!



Sam



I think I might actually sleep with the book under my pillow tonight... that's how crazy I am



Laura



lmao



Laura



are you even going to...sleep



Laura



?



Laura



you seem like you can't lie still



Sam



Uhhhhhh I don't know!



Laura



sounds good



Laura



Whatcha doing tomorrow?



Sam



If you can deal with my insanity



Sam



uhhhhhhhhhhh



Laura



I can!



Sam



I have no idea



Laura



I am such a pro of insanity



Sam



.... You've NEVER seen me this crazy. Not even before a concert... I can barely stand me



Sam



If I was watching myself right now, I would shoot me. That's how crazy I am



Laura



lol



Sam



Actually, id there were two of me, I run around outside!



Sam



SHWEEEEEEEEEEEEE



Sam



I totally just made up that word



Laura



I wanted to shoot myself after hairspray...does that count?



Laura



Shwe?



Sam



Yes, shwe



Laura



nice



Sam



lol



Sam



I don't think insanity is healthy



Sam



healthy*



Laura



lol



Laura



it could be



Laura



Hey, how was go-karting?



Sam



I was the only one who actually enjoyed it. Amanda and Kyle didn't actually want to go, but they had tickets, and Kyle's mom wanted them to use them. What losers.



Laura



hahaha



Sam



They cramp my style man



Laura



totally



Laura



I wish I went, although I dunno if they would want to...aaaannnyyyyyways, I don't want them to cramp my HSM2!!



Sam



They won’t. They don't want to see it. It will just be us... Ice cream... And Zac Efron. A prefect day... If only there was a vampire or werewolf around... THEN THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!



Sam



lol



Sam



...moving on



Sam



yes, HSM2 will be fun



Laura



lol ...and Zac fern



Laura



:D



Laura



I need...to be shot



Sam



ME TO



Laura



or just pounded



Sam



THAT TOO



Laura



lol



Laura



We can go crazy together!



Sam



... Oh we will... We will



Laura



:D



Sam



I don't know if it will be THIS crazy (for me), but it might be close!



Laura



Really?



Sam



I will save some of this hyperness for the 17th



Laura



For hsm??



Sam



yes



Laura



:-O



Sam



I wish I could bottle this craziness.... I could make a fortune!



Laura



hahaha hahaha



Sam



I dance dance



Laura



Omg! Are their commercials in movies on family channel?



Laura



Dance dance!



Sam



Nope. Family channel doesn't have commercials



Laura



I love it even more! :D



Sam



Yay



Sam



lol I'm dancing so retardedly



Laura



Aww I bet not!



Sam



lol uh yeah






You have invited Laura to start viewing webcam. Please wait for a response or Cancel (Alt+Q) the pending invitation.






Laura has accepted your invitation to start viewing webcam.



Laura



?



Laura



I didn't think it worked



Laura



greenness



Laura



lol I can't see you






You have invited Laura to start viewing webcam. Please wait for a response or Cancel (Alt+Q) the pending invitation.






You have cancelled your invitation to start viewing webcam.



Sam



Stupid thing doesn't work



Laura



:(



Laura



We will wait till Thursday or Friday!



Sam



okie dokie



Sam



You can see my crazy dance then! Shweeee



Sam



lol



Laura



sweet



Laura



I’ll be waiting



Sam



lol it's pretty bad



Laura



I bet it's the best



Sam



(spaz) ha ha if you think so



Laura



:D



Sam



lol my just came in and talked for like 10 minutes... and I didn't hear a word she said



Sam



my mom*



Laura



lol



Laura



What was she talking about?



Sam



Uhhhhhh The bathroom... That's all I got



Laura



I bet it was Zac... in the bathroom



Laura



When are you painting your bathroom?



Sam



Lol why would Zac be in my bathroom? I have no idea



Laura



cause he's like "yo, I’m coo"



Laura



Lol nice... well when it's done I wanna see it!



Sam



He coo?



Laura



yeah, it's the new cool



Sam



of course you'll see it you silly girl



Sam



sweet



Laura



Yay!



Sam






Laura



hahaha



Laura



Those are so cute!



Sam



lol I know



Sam



I have two bug bites!! GAH



Laura



Awww!



Laura



Think of the book!



Sam



book...book good...(spaz) lol



Laura



:D there ya go



Sam



lol



Sam



I'm calming down! yay



Laura



Lol that’s a good thing?



Sam



yes, yes it is because then I can sleep



Sam






Laura



Pffft I do fine without sleep...right?



Sam



You do fine... I don't do fine



Laura



lol



Laura



Maybe if I DID sleep I wouldn't be so crazy?



Sam



possibly



Sam



...well, at least you won't be crazy until you wake up



Laura



that’s true



Sam



lol



Sam



And then, on Thursday... you



Sam



You’ll see me and we can both be crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Sam



TOGETHER!!



Sam



Yay



Laura



yesssss



Laura



I have to go for a while



Laura



When I come back you will be sleeping?



Sam



Depends... how long will you be gone?



Laura



no more than an hour



Sam



... yeah I



Sam



I'll be asleep



Laura



Lol well good night!



Sam



NIGHT!! I'll talk to you tomorrow!!



Laura



You better!!



Laura



bye bye



Sam



I will! (L) You!



Yeah, so this was after I read Eclipse, and I got EXTREMELY hyper. That's the most hyper I have EVER been. I'll probably be hyper like that after Breaking Dawn as well. Something about those books man... Anyway... When it has things, I sent her an icon thing. And when Laura leaves, I'm talking about the characters from the books (Quil, Sue, Jacob, Jasper), and random quotes from Supernatural, and then I randomly sing part of My Way Home Is Through You by My Chemical Romance. Probably because I was listening to that song while I was typing.

And now onto my day!

I had orientation at Carleton. It was long and quite helpful I guess. The presentations were boring though. The tour was helpful. I won't get totally lost, but I'll still get lost anyway. I got locked in a stairway when I was trying find the bathroom. Not very fun. But I guess next year will be fine. I'm not scared of going to University, as many people seem to think. It's other things that happen that I'm scared of... Which I will not explain because it's complicated.

No comments: