Monday, July 14, 2008

Today was a good day. I did stuff at least. Which is more than every other day lol.

I texted Aleks all day. And it was fun. She was at summer school and very bored. Then Nick wanted a new monitor so I had to go so he could get the employee discount. Then I had to drop him off at a friends. Then I came home.

I read a bit until dinner, then after diner I started talking to Kyle on that facebook chat thing. I'll paste the conversation even though it's not all of it because facebook is stupid and won't save all of it. Just to clarify, we were talking about the noise that it makes when you get a new message. It makes a popping sound, like bubble wrap and we liked it so we kept saying pop... we're silly people...

Kyle:
Pop
pop
POP!
:)
ok i'm god
...good...
Samantha:
I was going to say "YOU'RE GOD! OH MY!"
Kyle:
Well just don't tell anyone
:)
Samantha:
I won't!
:)
Kyle:
:)
:):)
oh no
:)
:) :)
Samantha:
lol it hates you
Kyle:
:(
:(
Samantha:
ha ha
pop
:)
:) :)
:0
damn
:o
Yeah!
lol random
Kyle:
:(
:( :(
:( :( :(
:( :( :( :(
:( :( :(
:( :(
:(
YES!
Samantha:
oh snap
Kyle:
damn...they're sad
:)
oops
Samantha:
well done
Kyle:
:O
:O
:O :O
:O :O :O
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
:O :O :O
Samantha:
it’s deformed
Kyle:
NO!!!! MY TRIANGLE
lol
Samantha:
ha ha
Kyle:
:S
hm
:s
Samantha:
Awwww <3>
Kyle:
hmmm
<3>
YAH!
...hm
Samantha:
yay <3>
Kyle:
<3>
Samantha:
why you trying to break my heart!!!
Kyle:
hehe
<-3
...I don't know how!
Samantha:
How to do what?
Kyle:
break a heart
Samantha:
lol you rip it out then smash it! leterally
lol i can't spell
Kyle:
it's ok
I can't weieog tiwethewr
eitherasas/.s-s
Samantha:
lol wow you're worse than me!~
~~~~~
hee hee
Kyle:
sesmned that flkauwway
Samantha:
k you can stop now
Kyle:
okppop
Samantha:
:P
Kyle:
ok...poop
:P
() ()
oops...
Samantha:
fuck soccer people
Kyle:
( .) (. )
Samantha:
they're taking up ma road!
Kyle:
soccer people
oh lol
() ()
( . .)
3(")(")
Samantha:
yeah... damn them
lol bunny
Kyle:
bunny!
Samantha:
he is made of awesome
Kyle:
lmao
yes he is
Samantha:
I'm bored.... :(
Kyle:
:( let's do something!
Samantha:
yes, let's!
Kyle:
letwsedfaoji
oodpsaosdpssoops
Samantha:
... what?
Kyle:
what
WHEE!
Samantha:
I'm confuzzled
Kyle:
are u sure?
Samantha:
.. no?
Kyle:
well then how do you know?
Samantha:
I don't!
Kyle:
really?
Samantha:
really
Kyle:
confused?
Samantha:
no... confuzzled
Kyle:
paper airplanes!
Samantha:
WHERE!!!
Kyle:
well you missed them now
Samantha:
Damn...
Kyle:
you gotta look fast!
next time don't worry
Samantha:
I guess I'm not fast enough
omg I want to do something! GAH
Kyle:
ARGH! me too :)
lol hag
Samantha:
lol silly
Kyle:
gah
hag
Samantha:
lol only you...
Kyle:
just me?
Samantha:
Yes, just you
Kyle:
oh...I'm I alone or special
am I*
Samantha:
Special in that short bus kind of way
Kyle:
...:( no...no...:(
Samantha:
It's okay because I sit beside you!
:D
Kyle:
shit...I mean...yay?
:D
Samantha:
Ouch
Kyle:
I was gonna warn you about that fly
Samantha:
you wound me sir!
Kyle:
NO
Samantha:
fly?
Kyle:
the fly did!
Samantha:
what's going on!!
Kyle:
it bit you
you said ouch
Samantha:
lol who said a fly bit me? Maybe it was a vampire!
Kyle:
no it was a fly I seen it!
but...maybe it had VAMPIRE BLOOD!
Samantha:
Maybe! lol
Kyle:
ok let's do somehting
...something...
Samantha:
yes... meet me at the park now?
Kyle:
ohh :)
I like where this is going :)
Samantha:
lol then go! Now! Run!
Kyle:
I can't run...me broke my legs...I can hop!
Samantha:
then hop away my good sir!
Kyle:
like a frog
ok!
Samantha:
indeed lol
see you soon then!
bye!
Kyle:
bye
:)

Yeah so that was our conversation. We're strange lol. So yeah. Then we went to the park, talked for a bit, then Laura came, and we hung out with her, and went to the quickie. We talked to James who works at the little pizza place for a bit. Then Laura had to leave so Kyle and I went back to the park. We sat on the swings before going to my house to watch Fruits Basket. It was fun, just like in grade 10 when we filmed a scene from it. It was random and funny. Then Amanda came over and watched it with us. And talked about work and her trip and such. then they left. Ta da! That was day. It was pretty good actually. :D

Bye loves!

No comments: