Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sam: "I got really crazy and ran downstairs, jumped on the couch, and screamed, then ran back upstairs."
Adam: "I wish I was that couch."


Adam: "My boobs are hot! And they've been getting bigger since I started working out."
Sam: "Mine have been getting bigger and it's not because I've been working out."
...
Adam: "I probably should have asked you to show me."
Sam: "You missed your chance."


See? I can be funny sometimes! That was my day at work basically. It was fun. The whole "My boobs are hot" made me laugh so hard, mostly because he went up to the fan and pulled his shirt down(ish I guess.. I dunno), and let the fan blow onto his chest.. You had to be there lol

So yeah, that's what I've done today lol. I did nothing, then went to work and talked to Adam. And Mark, and Matt, and Sarah, and Steph.

During break, Mark and JP had gone to Wendy's and somehow got free food, so they had an extra burger that they were going to give to Steph, but they wanted to eat it instead, so they started to fight over it.. It was so funny. Then they ended up splitting it. And I stole fries. They were good. And Mark burnt his tongue on Steph's burger. Ah, good times, good times.

Oh, and to all my friends, Adam wants to meet you all lol. He said to just go over to his house. So yeah, just over and be like, I'm Sam's friend! HI! And then run away. Because then I would laugh. A lot. :D

I think that's all I've got to say today. Tomorrow I have to drive to Kingston. Grr. I don't wanna go!!!!!! :( I write about how annoyed I am at driving when I get back tomorrow. Bye loves!

No comments: