Friday, July 11, 2008

I don't feel like going to bed yet, so I'm going to watch Hairspray instead! Yay!

Today hasn't been particularly interesting. Didn't much, as always. I went to Boston Pizza for dinner. I had ribs. But it was pretty boring. After I went to visit Cass at Wal Mart. She wanted to know all about yesterday with Adam and Matt lol. Then Tina came and so I talked to her a little as well. Then I had to go home, so I watched videos of All Time Low. Yay. They're funny. One of the best ones is Jack's Boner Song:
Little man on the corner
Something poking it's his boner
But he don't got a big one
Because his name is Alex Gaskarth

lol such a random song. He made it up on the spot. Same with his "My dick tastes like applesauce, applesauce, applesauce" lol it's always fun watching All Time Low videos.

So yeah, now I'm watching Hairspray. I haven't watched it in so long, my god!

"What is that, the wavin ravin? It's a little twicthy!"

Anyways, I'll go back to watching that, very quietly so it doesn't wake anyone, and then go to bed later! Bye!

No comments: