Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gah I can't sleep. But at least dad canceled my driving to Montreal tomorrow, so I don't have anywhere to go until evening when I'm going to watch Camp Rock with Cass and Laura.

So onto my day. Not too much happened. I finished watching all of Charmed. I've started on Supernatural. I'm on the third episode. So yeah.. After I finish Supernatural I'll watch Heroes. Yup.

I had to work today too. It was pretty boring. I had to remove this sticky stuff from something, I'm not sure what it was. But it took practically all shift, and my arm is basically dead now. I was using a screwdriver to remove it, and it took so long. Then Kat got me this sticky stuff remover and it helped a little. Not much but whatever.

And then I came home, showered, and tried to sleep cause I was tried. It worked for about half an hour and then I just couldn't take it anymore so I got up and turned on my computer. Now I'll just try to tire myself out so I might be able to sleep eventually.

Love ya!

No comments: