Sunday, January 11, 2009

3:52

Break time once again.

So that girl that I though was dead (she was shot and then drowned in the lake!!!) wasn't actually dead (???) and has come back with the other girl who was kidnapped and somehow managed to kill the dude no one else could catch or kill. And then the other dude who was also shot isn't dead either. And there is some other dude sending flowers to someone he's engaged to but I believe he is in love with her best friend??? I am so confused.

My room smells like nail polish, which is odd cause the last time I painted my nails was Friday...

I need someone to talk to! I'm alone and oh so bored...

Should get back to the book. I shall update again soon.

Omg Hilary Duff....Laura remember Stranger and we did the little arm thing from the video during that song? Good times. And during the DJ going, I wonder If he'll play Umbrella. If he does we should sing along! And then like 2 minutes later he did... Oh man I miss you!!! <3

No comments: