Thursday, January 8, 2009

Philosophy Tutorial

I always seem to write when I'm class. Probably cause I'm constantly bored in class lol

I have Poker Face stuck in my head. It's been in my head since yesterday thanks to Alysia ha ha. Us and our dancing to music while everyone else is playing poker :P And making up code names for people using song titles....like Hot and Cold and Reach out and I think we have Poker Face but we're still not sure about it. ha ha.

I have no idea what we are supposed to be doing right now...umm...yeah this is fun. I think we should get to discussing. because that's more interesting, and not that i actually pay attention but its more interesting when people are yelling at each other :p

i think i'll actually sort of pay attention now.

Actually yeah i'll stop for now

No comments: