Sunday, January 11, 2009

5:46

yes, 50 pages left :)

The girls in this book are quite the bitches, I must say... And very selfish!

Ah I think I need to stretch my legs, I have been siting for far too long...And I think the formal speech of this book is affecting the way I am talking! Oh no. Bathroom break now... And I'm thirsty. Dinner should be soon I hope.

It is almost 6 and Kris hasn't called yet. I'm going to assume he's going to do what he did yesterday and not talk to me at all today and then call at 1 am "just to say goodnight". Just...just...UGH. I don't understand him. At all. Boo.

Yes, so bathroom, drink, food. I will be back.....


Okay I have food and drink! Chilli...yummy :) As that's like all I've to eat today besides popcorn and Caprice sticks lol. Okay i think I shall read while eating so I can be done faster and then just relax and do something else.

Oh yes, song update...

Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
The Sun and The Moon - Mae
No Way Out - Theory of A Deadman
Bet On It - High School Musial 2 (Oh Zac Efron, you silly man)
Everything Back But You - Avril Lavigne
Bigger Than Us - Hannah Montana
Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard

Back to the book once more....

No comments: