Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Should be doing some Philosophy

I should be doing Philo homework but I really don't want to. I read the first part of the thingy we need to read and it's really boring so nothing is getting done. At all. Instead I am downloading games to play. I wish I had a credit card so that I could actually buy some of the (better) games and then play them for more than jsut an hour lol. That's why I usually play the MSN games, cause they don't actually stop until you close them, so if you leave them open you can actually finish the game lol. But their games currently suck, so I'm on Big Fish games and they close right at the hour and when you're like, right in the middle of something it just like closes and you're like FUCK NO. It's horrible lol. Yeah I usually get the games that are like "mysteries", so you have like all these pictures and you have to find the thingys on the list to slove it...I play those oftn, mostly because then I can just put my iPod on and just sit there and sing along for hours, changing games when the stupid hour shit is up. That's what I have done today...

Well actually I did more than that today. I wrote a chapter on one of my stories. Not that it's any good, but I like it. It is of course about Twilight, though not really, it just kinda takes place in Forks and the main character (that would be me) is just kinda there and meets them but that's not the whole part. The whole part is that she went to Forks on vacation, and then her parents left, forgetting her there, and when she tries to talk to anyone outside of Forks, they don't know who she is. And while she's there she meets the people from Twilight (She's a Twilight fan lol) and she also meets someone who isn't in the book, named Alex Cullen. he's a Cullen that wasn't in the books, and then they fall in love and there's a whole "destany" type twist that crates mass chaos and destroys the world! Well not really but whatever.

And I also watched the start of Repo! The Genetic Opera. I laughed. So hard. I want to watch the rest soon cause it's funny as hell. The song about robbing graves made my day lol. "I get paid to rob GRAVESSSSSSSS" ha ha ha...

I was supposed to be hanging out with Kris today but he "couldn't find a way out of Stonebridge". Damn buses. But, see, if he had told me that earlier, then I would have been able to like drive to his house or pick him up or something. But no. He just walked to his friends house and played Call of Duty 5. Made me feel real great. Gotta love that. If he ditches me on Friday...Imma choke a bitch....I mean...he's gunna die. Cause this Friday the plan is to go see My Bloody Valentine 3D with Kyle and Amanda and Cass and Steph, and I'm excited and yet terrified to see it. So I need someone there whom I can sort of...Hide with lol. So yeah. We're going at like 10pm, which is after I work so yeah...If Kris says he can't/isn't going to come, he better have a damn good excuse (not "I'm going to be getting drunk" cause that's basically like saying "I would ratehr drink than hang out with you" which always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.) So yeah. he better still be coming. Actually, I think I'll ask him about it. He said he would call me, either today or tomorrow, so I can ask then...Though he'll probably forget (OMG N*SYNC....sorry random). He usually forgets to call. Or he calls at like.....1am, when I'm asleep. And then I have forgotten what I wanted to talk to him about, and I'm just like...yeah okay...night.... I had almost decided to just give up on him yesterday, but I felt like that would just be a waste. 3 years. yeah, three fucking years down the drain. If he ditches me on Friday, then that's it. But if not, well, he gets a longer reprive lol. I'm really hoping he doesn't ditch me becuase I really really like him... And I really don't want to stop talking to him or give up on him but I'm scared I might have to becuase sometimes it just feels like he doesn't really care that much about me or anything. I don't even know if he actually likes me or if I'm just way to pass time or something. He can just be so frustrating sometimes. I can't always call him so I text him. And then he like doesn't answer for hours, and it's like something that I actually need an answer to. Like what we are going to do one day or whatever. Yeah, answers can sometimes be nice. This is a long ucking paragraph. Moving on.

So I decided, a few days ago, that I was going to listen to every song on my iPod (on shuffle) without skipping anything. Hence the random N*Sync moment lol. I'm currently on 300 of 1495...and that song is When I Grow Up by The Pussycat Dolls....Oh yes I am cool. lol I realized I have the most random shit on my iPod lol. Yup, I like lots of different types of music :o) It makes me feel special :P

wow this blog is fucking huge.... ha ha no one reads it anyway :o)

Maybe I should finish my philo work? Yes I think that's a good idea. This was massive. I feel acomplished. :o)

Oh and I shall leave with a quote!!

Sam: "why was the footprint on the painting?"
John: "lmao that made my day"

Don't even ask....lol

<3

No comments: