Sunday, January 11, 2009

5:20

73 pages left!!!
So close... I will finish this today.. I am determined!!
Song list update:

Never Quit Lovin' - 3 Deep (old song...yes I am weird lol)
Epilogue - Mae
Always Be My Baby - David Cook
Dear Maria, Count Me In/Six Feet Under The Stars [Live on jimmy Kimmel] - All Time Low (I fucking love this performance.... I would marry all 4 of them if I could...and Vinny Vegas and Matt and everyone else in their crew lol)
I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys (uhm...YEAHHH)
Reach Out - Hilary Duff (lol Alysia)
Greatest Time Of Year - Aly and Aj (heh heh)
Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold
When He Leaves You - Shania Twain
You - Breaking Benajmin
Best Years of Our Lives - Baha Men (don't even ask....)

Yup. okayyyy more reading..... I will write once more once I have 50 pages left! Then 25 pages left... and then when I'm done!

Back to zee book!

No comments: