Friday, January 9, 2009

Work. Over.

Some guy tried to steal an iPod today. It was very interesting ha ha. And chocolate from Christmas went on sale for half off so I got some :)

So now I have a weekend off and nothing to do. And oh my guess who has stopped answering me again? Damn why why why do I always seem to get so annoyed with him and still like him and why have I not given up on him yet? It's just plain ridiculous. Maybe I just need someone better to come along or something. I don't know. I might end up giving up on him and just trying things out with someone else even though I know it's not really what I want, but then he would be happy and yeah. Mannn this sucks. I feel like I'm never going to find anyone. Or maybe I'm just looking too hard? I don't even know. Man even if I met him, him would never fall for someone like me. Why would he? I'm nothing special. I just need to get out of here, go somewhere far away. Maybe just go to England and live there. I don't care if I don't have a job there or a place to stay, it's not here. I'm just sick of everything here. Need to get away.

No comments: