Thursday, January 15, 2009

Smallville and Supernatural

Thank god for Thursdays. Supernatural and Smallville are such awesome shows. I'm going to be writing as I watch...or well, quoting, commenting on the episodes lol

"Where's your cape?" Ha ha too funny right there.
The 31est century...
One day you'll be known as Superman! ha ha that dude Garth is awesome. Stealing his jacket...We're here to save you and now that we have, we're leaving. How nice lol.
They all pretty much hate you...How nice.
Alien immigrants? lmao what
Garth guy looks like ron from harry potter! I must check that...to IMDB!
It's not him but whatever
Oh man oh man...what the fuck is going on with Chloe??? I'm scared.
Stupid Davis alien dude!! He broke Chloe!
Je suis confused...
Scary Chloe
I have come to the conclusion that Garth is awesome. He just keeps saying very random and funny things :)
NOOOO! Don't kill Chloe! Noo!
Lol can't fly...
Oh angry Clark
lol ACDC foot and mouth
no flight, no glasses, no cape? ha ha
And Lana thinks that that girl is insane...
Poor Chloe....she's gunna die....
aww shittt Doomsday
Davis = creepy
OHhh Disney World commercial...I want to go...Like right now.
Creepy Chloe makes me sad because I think that she is going to die. Boo, I don't want her to die...:(
Oh and there goes Lana
And I shall state it again... GARTH IS AWESOME! with his sweet like pluse thingy that was all sweet and cool like...
And Garth also = Ron Weasly...But like...super ron! lol
Yeah go super ron
They did it. And Chloe didn't die. Hell yes!
And Laura and I both got the Supernatural word of the day....DEAN lol we're cool
Aww by Ron! Come back one day!

And it's Supernatural timeee.....
Don't feel like writing here at the moment while watching so yeah...yay
laters

<3

No comments: