Saturday, January 17, 2009

Quotes pages 1 - 6

Sam: “I’m getting to the implications! Shut up! … I think I just told myself to shut up.”

John: "So anyway...Sharpie pen.”

John: ”It’s like one of those things where you look at it, and then look at the wall, and see Jesus, only you see Peter Singer! Because, you know, he’s pretty much Jesus”

Amanda: “Nightwish! Oooh pretty colours...”

John V: “I can’t believe I sniffed the panda... It smelled so good...”

Graham: “They look like shorts!”
Aleks: “Put them on John!”

Adam P.: “Sticky foam!”

Adam P.: “Meow”

Katie: “Give me that hat!!”

Sam: “Kyle, Peanut would like me to tell you that he did your mother last night. Thank you.”

Sam: “Sorry, We were watching Sex and the City and Peanut got a little... Distracted...”
Jen: “Do I want to know?”
Sam: “No, you really don’t.”

Sam: “Want to know what happened to that kid that crapped in the pool? He died. Choking. On bird poo. Seems he thought it was snowing.”

Sam: “I CAN’T FIND THE FREAKING BIASES!! BAH!!! ... I’m making them up.”

Sam: “I'm just making all my points into a paragraphical form and such prettiness.”

Josh: “It’s a small world”

Josh: “In my world...”
Sam: “Oh that’s why it’s so small.”

Adam: “We both reached for the slave, the slave the slave the slave, we both reached for the slave for the slave.”

Veronique: “Imma steal your tractor!”

Nick J.:“You would totally steal someone’s llama.”

Sam: “You’re like my gay-straight friend.”

Sam: “Hang on, I’m ignoring you.”
Josh: “Lmao are you actually ignoring me?”
Sam: “Okay, song’s over. I can talk to you now.”

Sam: “You are forgiven.”
Josh: “Oh, well thank you. How very kind and generous of you.”
Sam: “I thought so”

Josh: “Josh feels like talking about himself in the third person so He'll sound really kool”
Sam: “yes well.... he can go right on ahead and do that. Meanwhile, the writer of this message shall go dance around the room.”
Josh: “Lmao, alrighty? That’s more strange than what he was doing... another good song?”
Sam: “nope, she just feels like dancing. This is an auotmated message”
Josh: “LMAO I’m sure she has alot of those”
Sam: “yes she does. This is an automated message. This automated message has self destrcuted. Our applogies.”
Josh: “Lmao”
Sam: “it also doesn't know how to spell”

Sam: “I ran and jumped on the couch and screamed.”
Adam P.: “I wish I was that couch.”

Adam P.: “I’ve been working out so my boobs have gotten bigger.”
Sam: “My boobs are getting bigger but not because I’ve been working out.”
...
Adam P.: “I should have asked you to show me.”
Sam: “You missed your chance.”

Sam: “It’s the essay that never ends it goes on and on it goes where it stops no one knows got nothing left to say so it’s basically fucked not that it wasn’t crap before but now it’s just gone straight to hell so fuck me I’m going to fail”

Aleks: “Hun why do you have a HSM 3 display?”
Sam: “Cause i (L) HSM 3...”
Aleks: “o.0 what'd you do with my Sam!”

Sam: “one day...when you're sleeping...all you'll hear is ‘that was easy’ and then...Death...Imagine a serial killer that did that?”
Andrei: “lol yes, I can.”
Sam: “That would be so funny.....lol it would be me.... heh heh”
Andrei: “lol you think walmart has the easy button for a lesser price?”
Sam: “lol don’t think so...that would be so funny if it did though...wal mart is stealing our slogan!!! Silly Wal Mart, easy buttons are for Staples!”
Andrei: “lol buck or 2 has them for a dollar LOL cheaper, want a warranty with your easy button? lol”
Sam: “lol want a warranty on that chocolate bar? Once it’s gone get it replaced for free!”
Andrei: “I think we can sell warranty on the easy button, I try it”

Arijana: “i wasn't aware it was a win/lose game.”
Sam: “me either... I just like saying that I win things... like life. I win at that”
Arijana: “I wish I did!”
Sam: “we both win at life my dear. Life has many winners. Not the store... but it has those too.”

Sam: “I really don't see how Australia could possibly link to the Holocaust”
Brad: “Is your prof on drugs or something?”
Sam: “Probably.”

Josh: “Fatty.”
Sam: “Obviously.”
Josh: “yeah its soo easy to tell, it’s all invisible though. Can’t see it but its there.”
Sam: “I have an invisible ring of fat around me?”
Josh: “basically... yes.”

Sam: “Captain Obvious right here.”
Josh: “Do you have a cape?”
Sam: “of course I do. I make wooshing noises too.”

Josh: “You’re almost too epic to have a conversation with”
Sam: “Hell yes.”

Sam: “it's not crack... those fries though... deep fired crack... according to ruby... Don’t know, never tried them.... lol random tangent”
Josh: “What the fuck?”
Sam: “never mind... it's from supernatural... I tend to talk in quotes.”

Josh: “mind if I ask what you are watching before you run off? Slash close this conversation? ...Which you already have...”

Sam: “I can talk and type.... or... type and...type... yeahhhhh”

Josh: “I can’t find my history coursepack.”
Sam: “...There is no coursepack...”
Josh: “Oh my god I feel like a retard.”

Josh: “Our evil plan has begun! Shun the non-believers! SHUNNNN!”
Sam: “SHUNNNNNNNN-NA!”

Josh: “I hate my life.”
Sam: “Why? It’s not even that bad.”
Josh: “I was being a little melodramatic.”

Sam: “don't you hate it when you're looking for a song but you don't know exactly which one you want and sit there changing songs for like ten minutes before finding something? Gah.”

Sam: “Mamma Mia? Yes. I have the soundtrack.”
Josh: “Hero.”

Sam: “that's not what I meant lol. Your sentence sucked and made no sense. I can't read Yoda speak”

Sam: “don't infer things! That means you assume I know shit that I don't know, you know? (And thanks to Charmed for that line)”

Sam: “TV shows me everything I need to know about the world”

Sam: “Oh my fucking god what the fuck just happened?? Sorry, I’m watching Smallville and someone just got shot. But like, slow mo, and like...the fuck...”
Josh: “Who got shot? Rando or important character?”
Sam: “Uh, Lois Lane.”

Josh: “You’re supposed to empathize with my pain”
Sam: “No freaking way.”
Josh: “Some friend you are.”

Josh: “God will smite you one of these days.”
Sam: “I’m sure he will.”
Josh: “Im 80 years.”
Sam: “You’re 80?? Damn.”
Josh: “Silence you!”
Sam: “Whatever you say old man.”

Sam: “Uh, I don’t know. Discrete subject change!”
Josh: “No.”
Sam: “MONKEY.”
Josh: “No.”

Sam: “Okay Dr. Phil...”

Sam: “I’m terrible at this whole boys like girls and girls like guys relationship deal”

Josh: “University is all about experimenting right?”
Sam: “That sounds very wrong.”

Josh: “Fuck you and your goddamned sarcasm!”
Sam: “:)”

Sam: “Being in the middle is no fun...Unless you can steal secret love notes...”

Sam: “go onto the interwebs.... go to photobucket.com... then there should be a little place that has tags, and go to quotes and sayings... or look up icons.”
Josh: “Not the interwebs! I can’t do that!”
Sam: “You don’t know how, do you?”
Josh: “Nope, not a clue.”

Josh: “That’s why you drive your own special bus. I wish I could drive my own.”
Sam: “I don’t drive it; I have someone else drive it for me.”

Josh: “wow, don’t sound too enthusiastic...you might hurt yourself”
Sam: “ow... damn... I done gone and hurt meself!”

Sam: “He wants to ninja glomp Steeves now.”

Sam: “lmao the answer for the philo question is on page 42... It’s the answer to life, the universe, and everything”
Josh: “coincidence?”
Sam: “it's not a coincidence... it's meant to be...”

Josh: “Small world.”
Sam: “That doesn’t even apply to this!”

Josh: “You’re one of the reasons I have nightmares now. I hope you’re fucking happy.”
Sam: “Hell yes I am!”

Sam: “Aww, muffin.”
Josh: “how very supportive and...unusual? “

Josh: “You’re so not supportive.”
Sam: “Why would I be?”
Josh: “Because that would be the nice thing to do. Oh wait, Sam and nice don’t go together.”
Sam: “Yeah, jeeze, where have you been?”
Josh: “Under a rock I guess.”

Sam: “I want to go to Disney Land so bad right now.”
Josh: “You are such a kid, it’s amazing.”
Sam: “A kid with a better vocabulary and a dirtier mind”
Josh: “the latter is something you REALLY shouldn’t sound so proud of...”
Sam: “with many of my friends... it's a requirement... and there I love it”

Sam: “it is actually all his fault.... damn him and his tape and sticky foam and meowing...”
Josh: “I’m not even going to go into that...”
Sam: “Good idea.”

Sam: “not much... Watching plants grow... looking at funny motivational posters... talking on msn... listening to music”
Josh: “Watching plants grow? Sounds thrilling.”

Josh: “the first 30 mins the store was open we had over 300 people come in”
Sam: “....during the first five minutes we opened we had 5 people!! Who's busy now???”

Josh: “No wait...No yeah that’s right.”

Sam: “leave them a note... you know, gone fishin or something...”
Josh: “gone outside and gotten run down.... or... gone outside and been killed.”

Sam: “whatever Ryan, go do your jazz squares”

Josh: “I’m just not talking to you.”
Sam: “Then what was that?”

Sam: “why am I always the fat African chick who eats chicken fat, calls you a cracker, and then eats you?”

Sam: “Fine, take your banana.”
Josh: “Well fuck a banana, I want the TUNA.”
Sam: “NO SOUP FOR YOU!”

Josh: “When we’re both joking, shit goes crazy.”




I'll post more later. There are a lot of conversations to go through :p

<3

No comments: