Sunday, January 11, 2009

4:24

Nother break. this time I shall write out my soundtrack of the book! Not that they actually relate to the book but it's what I've listened to so far... I'll add new songs every time I take a break.

Standing in the Rain - Billy Talent
Nothing Nowhere - Jakalope
Anything - Mae
Cubicles - My Chemical Romance
I'm A Fake - the Used
Skylines and Turnstiles - My Chemical Romance
Ny-Quil - AFI
Classifieds - The Academy Is ...
When your Heart Stops Beating - +44
Cemetery Drive [Live] - My Chemical Romance
Slow Down - The Academy Is...
Running From Lions - All Time Low
It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Death Wish - My Chemical Romance
I'll Make A Man Out Of You - Mulan
Worker Bees - Billy Talent
So Yesterday - Hilary Duff
Bleach opening 3 - Bleach
Twisted - Carrie Underwood
Rough Landing Holly - Yellowcard
Say Goodbye - Theory of A Deadman
Up! - Shania Twain
Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks - Panic! At the Disco
Dreamer - Hilary Duff
Save Us - Cartel
Better Off - Theory of A Deadman
While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Across the Universe Soundtrack
Stranger - Hilary Duff
(You're) Timeless To Me - Hairspray
Life On The Moon - David Cook
You Can't Stop The Beat - Hairspray
What Makes A Man - City and Colour
Mr. James Dean - Hilary Duff
My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon - Fall Out Boy
Work This Out - High School Musical 2
War sucks, Let's Party! - Anti-Flag
Up! - Shania Twain (I don't even know why it's there twice....)
SOS - Abba (hell yes!)


So yeah, that's what I'm listening to lol.

This book says "ejaculated" way too much lol

Back to reading....

No comments: