Sunday, January 11, 2009

Take A Break

Halfway done my book I have to read for English and I'm confused as fuck as to what is actually going on in it. So I break taking and just chilling/singing along to some Carrie Underwood. I'm determined to finish that book today...only 143 more pages to go... Took me about 2 hours to get that far so only another 2 or 3 more and I should be done? Maybe? Probably not, I'm reading really slow and skipping so much just cause it's so boring lol. OOO Yellowcard I haven't heard this song in so long lol. I just realized I have part of the big chocolate bar left! That means I will be able to finish this book because I will be fueled by chocolate.

I am on msn, no one talking to me. Boo. That's probably a good thing so that I can actually finish this book lol. And I sent a few texts to Josh, one of which he answered lol. And Kris said he would call today before he goes to work and so far...nothing. I don't even know what time he works at today.

So yesterday I was all nice and warm in my bed, and at about 1 am, my phone rings. I though it was just a text, so I like opened it but it was a call and I was like......That's not a text message...So I put it back down. Only problem was I had accidentally answered it lol. and then it rang again and I was like...shhh....So I put it on silent....Than ten minutes later it rang again. this time I answered it. It was Kris. And a few minutes into the conversation, his phone died, so a few minutes later he called again from his home phone. I was grumpy lol. I was sleeping so nice. And the whole day he actually didn't talk to me or anything and then he calls at 1am and expects me to talk to him.. ha ha no. Text me first to see if I'm awake THEN call... That way I may be somewhat conscious lol.

Shania Twain woot. :p "No way but up from here..."Rocking out to some good Canadian Country :P

Shit, I should get back to reading lol. Okay well I'll probably write more once I take another break, which is usually like every 20 pages or so lol. yeah back to that book.....

No comments: